Terms & Conditions
- The Luxury Night Away entitles two adults to stay at a participating hotel for one night on a bed and breakfast basis
free of charge.
- This offer can only be redeemed by the eligible customer this gift was issued to and cannot be transferred, gifted or sold.
- Bookings can only be made between 1 and 28 days in advance of your first night’s stay and can only be made by the
person whom this offer was issued to.
- Bookings can only be made through MLP’s Reservations Team (MLP) on 01565 831 816*. Any booking or enquiries
made directly with a hotel will not be honoured.
- All stays must be booked and taken within 12 months from the date on your accompanying letter. Same day bookings
are not possible as part of this offer. The Luxury Night Away offer can only be redeemed at participating hotels.
- When redeeming your Luxury Night Away, you must provide MLP with three hotel and date choices.
- MLP will check availability of your selections in choice order. For example, your 1st chosen hotel will be classed as your
- Any payment for meals and beverages in addition to the offer provided will need to be settled with the hotel at the
time of purchase or when checking out of the hotel. Confirmation of these costs will be provided at the time
- Your booking will depend on the hotels’ availability for this offer. This offer is not available on Public or Bank Holiday’s
in the UK and Ireland i.e. Valentine’s Day, Easter, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
Availability may be limited in December and other key annual periods e.g. Mother’s Day and school holidays.
- Any extra nights’ accommodation or room upgrades (e.g. to a Suite/Sea View/family room) or to include additional
guests are chargeable and are to be paid to the hotel at the time of booking. Bookings are made on a non-transferable
basis; rooms are pre-paid for and reserved prior to arrival in accordance with the original booking. Confirmation of
these costs will be provided at the time of booking.
- If a booking is cancelled your Unique Booking Code will become void and no monies will be refunded. MLP will
attempt to re-arrange any booking, but this is not guaranteed. Any payments made for room upgrades, or meals for
the length of your stay may not be refunded.
- If booking more than one night’s accommodation up to 100% of any additional nights will be charged. Any changes to
your additional bookings may be treated as a cancellation. Confirmation of these costs will be provided at the time
- Only one Unique Booking Code can be used per stay.
- Hotels featured, and all information is correct at time of this offer going live but may be liable to change.
- Each hotel listed on www.luxurynightaway.co.uk has confirmed its willingness to participate in this promotion. MLP or
any associated partner cannot be held responsible for any hotel subsequently declining acceptance of a booking using
- The terms and conditions of each hotel apply to this offer.
- Any additional costs such as the cost of travel to the hotel, the cost of any travel or holiday insurance associated with
the use of the offer, or spending money is excluded and is entirely at the expense of each individual.
- MLP and any associated partner shall not be liable for any failure or breach by individual hotels and accept no
responsibility for any loss suffered by any participant of the promotion.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts generated by either the
participating hotels or MLP.
- No cash alternatives will be offered to customers eligible for this offer and Unique Booking Codes are nontransferrable.
- MLP or any associated partner accepts no liability for loss caused, damage to property or personal injury whilst on the
premises of individual hotels, whether caused by the acts or omission of any third party.
- The promoter reserves the right, to alter, amend or withdraw this offer without prior written notice at its
- The Reservations team is available Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm. Excluding Bank Holidays. Call charges may vary and calls may be recorded and monitored for training and quality purposes.